It is the search for waves, the search for freedom. It is the joy of exploring new territories, the joy of making new friends along the way. It is the adrenaline of surfing that is pushing through our veins, the excitement of a new adventure!
In October 2018 Surfers Collective will organise the first SURF EXPEDITION in Morocco. You’ll be spending 7 days with us on the road, every day ready for a new adventure and a new experience. We’ll start in Agadir on the 1st of October and will make our way down to the South of Morocco. What counts for us: WAVES – we’ll plan our journey according to the waves, not to a pre-planned journey, where we might get stuck with not-so-great-conditions.
Our Surfers Collective Member Momo will guide and coach us during this week, showing us his home country from its best side. Momo grew up in Mirleft/Sidi Ifni and knows the area and its hidden spots perfectly. He has been surfing as long as he can think of and gets excited the bigger the waves are. Marie Pfisterer will join the journey as well to capture the trip and make sure the organisation runs smoothly. She loves longboarding and more mellow waves – so we’ll make sure to find something for all our levels and needs.
What to expect
- 7 days of surf exploration through some of the most beautiful areas of Morocco with a 4×4 truck together with our experienced guide and member Momo
- starting point: Agadir until TanTan (and back to Agadir)
- Intermediate surfing level required
- Empty lineups
- Unexplored spots
- Airport transfers (Agadir)
- Breakfast and lunch
- Video Analysis
- Guiding and coaching
- At least 2 surfing sessions each day
Dates and Prices
- The trip starts on October 1st and ends on October 8th (people arriving on the 2nd of October can be still join)
- Maximum number of guests: 6 guests
- Price: 710€
This is not included
- Surf equipment
But don’t hesitate to ask for advise or inquiry. We are happy to assist you with any requests.