LONGBOARD & YOGA RETREAT
Escaping the cold winter blues, surfing some long & mellow waves and enjoying the culture of Morocco... how does it sound? In February Salt in my Hair is organizing the next Longboard & Yoga Retreat in the lovely fisher town of Imsouane.
The online magazine Salt in My Hair has teamed up with the surf stay Olo Surf & Nature and some of our Surfers Collective members for a crazy week full of surfing, yoga and good vibes - It's all about sharing laughs, party waves and getting in tune with yourself during daily yoga sessions.
Dive with our yoga instructor during the retreat and learn the healing and beneficial of your yoga practice on a mental, emotional and physical level. With love she offers morning or evening sessions, depending on the tides:
S U N R I S E – Vinyasa Yoga: a playful dynamic class with beginning sun salutations
S U N S E T – Yin Yoga: a slow-paced and gentle class where poses are held for longer periods of time
Depending on your level, there will bebeginner classes, as well as guiding and longboards for the more advanced ones.
The spot: Imsouane is the longest right-breaking wave in Morocco and is a mellow and fun wave. The spot is located in a fisher town away from the hectic city life.
There is also another surf spot -Cathedral - which picks up more swell and is steeper for the more advanced people.
Situated in front of the ocean, you can basically listen to the waves from your bed and wake up with a majestic view over the so-called Magic Bay. Before or after your session you can chill in the cozy living room or on the ocean-overlooking terrace.
Rooms: There will be several shared rooms for 2-4 people. If you wish to have a private room, please get in touch for further information & prices.
Olo Surf & Nature will nourish you with some delicious fresh meals, such as the traditional dishes tajine and couscous for dinner.
Also, a healthy lunch and breakfast will be provided to you every day to keep you fit for your surfing sessions.
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Long waves, perfect for longboarding
• Qualified surf instructors and guides
• Relaxing & powerful yoga sessions
• Meeting new soulmates
• Day trip to the artsy town of Essaouira
• Time for yourself
• Traditional Morrocan cuisine
• Video analysis
• Airport transfers (Agadir or Essaouira)
• Freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and dinner (we take care of different diet wishes too)
• 7 nights of accommodation with short walking distance to the beach
• (Surf) Teaching or guiding
• Daily surfing sessions
• Free surf equipment (hand-shaped longboards for experienced surfers)
• Daily yoga session(s)
• Day trip to Essaouira
• Video analysis
DATES & PRICES
16.02 - 23.02.2019
SHARED ROOM: 800€ per person
STANDARD ROOM: 830€ per person (double or separate beds, fits 2 people)
SINGLE ROOM: 870€ per person(fits 1 person)
SEAVIEW ROOM: 910€ per person (double room or separate bed, terrace overlooking the ocean, fits 2 people)
Don’t hesitate to ask for advise or inquiry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll get back to you with a registration form.
HOW TO GET THERE
- Düsseldorf Weeze – Marrakesh or Essaouira (Ryanair)
- Düsseldorf Weeze – Essaouira (Ryanair)
- Hamburg – Marrakesh (Ryanair)
- Cologne – Marrakesh (Ryanair)
- Amsterdam – Agadir (Transavia)
- Frankfurt International - Agadir (Ryanair)
- London - Agadir/Essaouira
- and much more...