MOROCCO SURF EXPLORATION
It is the search for waves, the search for freedom. It is the joy of exploring new territories, the joy of making new friends along the way. It is the adrenaline of surfing that is pushing through our veins, the excitement of a new adventure!
In October 2018 Surfers Collective will organise the first SURF EXPEDITION in Morocco. You’ll be spending 7 days with us on the road, every day ready for a new adventure and a new experience. We’ll start in Agadir on the 1st of October and will make our way down to the South of Morocco. What counts for us: WAVES – we’ll plan our journey according to the waves, not to a pre-planned journey, where we might get stuck with not-so-great-conditions.
Our Surfers Collective Member Momo will guide and coach us during this week, showing us his home country from its best side. He always loved to travel, explore and hunt some waves. He has been surfing as long as he can think of and gets excited the bigger the waves are.
Marie will join the journey as well to capture the trip and make sure the organization runs smoothly. She loves longboarding, mellow waves and MOROCCO, which has meanwhile has become her second home.
What to expect
• 7 days of surf exploration through some of the most beautiful areas of Morocco with a 4×4 truck together with our experienced guide and member Momo
• starting point: Agadir and then we head South
• Intermediate surfing level required
• Empty lineups
• Unexplored spots
• Airport transfers (Agadir)
• Breakfast and lunch
• Guiding and coaching
• At least 2 surfing sessions each day
We chase the waves with two 4x4 Land Rovers, all cost are included
Not included is dinner & surf equipment (but we can help you to find the right board, if you are not bringing your own)
Dates and Prices
• The trip starts on October 1st and ends on October 8th
• Maximum number of guests: 6 guests
• Price: 799€ (but everyone booking before August 15th will get 10% off)
Don’t hesitate to ask for advise or inquiry. We are happy to assist you with any requests.
Contact us: email@example.com and we'll get back to you with a registration form.